Diving Deeper into Manifesting (Part 2)

By Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light 

Last week I wrote about getting down deeper into what you really desire in your life. Sometimes we get caught up in the extraneous "stuff" we want: cars, homes, and gadgets, and overlook what really matters. What really matters is different for each person but could include things like: more love and connection, a stronger community, personal freedom, or a deeper sense of safety. While we can focus on bringing these into our lives through many of the concepts of "manifesting," I want to touch on a couple of related things that can help you achieve your goals: 

1) Letting Go

2) Taking Action




In Awakenings from the Light, I spend an entire chapter on the concept of letting go, or "allowing." I wrote about how important it is to allow a little breathing room in your life so that Spirit can speak to you. But how does it relate to manifesting? Well, if we try to control *too much,* if we are too forceful or single-minded with our intentions to manifest, we might not be giving God any room to really work in our lives. And we may even be preventing something bigger and better from coming to us!

I prefer to hold my desires and intentions lightly, as if I were holding a butterfly in my hand. I don't get too attached to what it is that I desire...I simply put my desire out there into the Universe and allow Spirit to work its magic. Sometimes I even like to have fun with God and say something like, "It would be so very cool and fun to do a speaking tour throughout the British Isles so I can share my experience with people there." I feel that sense of fun, joy, and lightness in my heart, and then I just let the intention go. I don't dwell on it or try to force it, but I do remain open to what comes.

Another thing I believe is important to master  is learning when and how to take action. For example, if you want a new home, chances are you will need to do a bit of work to obtain it. You may have to search the real estate listings, get pre-approved for a loan, or seek out a realtor.

To paraphrase Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., start by taking that first step toward your goal. Right now, you don't need to see the entire staircase laid out in front of you, you simply need to take one step.

Start by taking action. Show Spirit that you are serious about your goal. What I've noticed in my own life is that when I turn my desire out into the Universe, and then begin to take action, Spirit steps in and helps me complete my journey.

Here is an example: when I set the intention to write and publish 
Awakenings from the Light, I didn't know how on Earth I was going to accomplish such a huge feat. I had never written, edited, or published a book before. But I told God what I intended to do and then just started writing. I stepped up and did my part: I began to write. The more I kept writing, the more help and encouragement I received, and the path seemed to simply unfold easily in front of me. In almost no time, the perfect editor for my book made herself known (thank you Amy), and I was put in touch with people and organizations who explained the book publishing and marketing process to me.

So put your intention out there, let it go, and then start taking action.  
 In the next few weeks I'll answer some readers' questions. If you have a question you would like to ask about NDEs, Heaven, or related, please send it to me via my website:  NancyRynes.com. Thanks for reading, and blessings.


Nancy

Posted by Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light ( http://NancyRynes.com )

All content copyright Nancy Rynes, 2015