Why These Messages?

It’s difficult for  me to express how sad those in the Spirit world were, that many humans seem to have forgotten some basic understandings. Once we’re born and are pulled in to the challenges of daily living, we often forget about compassion, kindness, love, gratitude, and community.
Heaven can see that so many of us are unhappy or living unfulfilled lives, and they want to help us so much. Those in Heaven struggle with how to reach us, how to get through to us in order to help us see things in a more loving light. They feel sadness when we struggle against Spirit and only seem to dig deeper holes for ourselves.

I know...I was there. I struggled.
Before my accident, I felt that I didn’t have much reason for being, that I hadn’t really accomplished much. My future didn’t seem very bright. I had a beautiful daughter, two wonderful sisters, and a few amazing and close friends. But I felt the rest of my life had fallen apart. I had turned my back on Spirit and Love, but at the same time I wasn’t really happy in that agnostic life I was living.
Perhaps Spirit decided it was time to bring me back into the fold, to teach me the things I needed to learn in order to live a fulfilled life. But it took a horrendous accident and two near-death experiences in order for me to open my heart. No matter how it happened, I am extremely grateful that I received these Messages.  I hope that you don’t need to go through something quite that traumatic in order to gain some benefit from Spirit through some of these words.

More details, including my thoughts, are in the book: Awakenings from the Light.

All content copyright Nancy Rynes, 2014. Please read disclaimer and Legal Notes here.