The Spirit Way E-mail Notifications Changing

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that my Blogging platform is changing. After July, I will no longer be able send you automated emails when I post something new to this site. RSS feeds will still work though.

I will be migrating everyone's email addresses to receive my regular newsletter mailing, and usually send that out a couple of times a month. In the newsletter I provide links to recent blog articles as well as post upcoming events, and answer readers' questions.

I hope you continue along with me on this journey...

Blessings, 

Nancy



Stuff You Might Have Missed
Archive: Past Newsletter Issues

TODAY Show: Nancy's Interview on NBC TV's TODAY

          Messages of Hope with Suzanne Giesemann: Exploring NDEs with Nancy Rynes

Article: Seven Lessons That Dying Taught Me About Truly Living (Aspire Magazine)

Article: Lives Changed by NDEs (Boulder Daily Camera)

Article: Awakening to Life(Pages 6-10, Journal of Exceptional Experiences and Psychology, Summer 2016)

Article: The Meaning of Life (Excellence Reporter)

Free webinar series:
 

Simply Peace Part 1

Simply Peace Part 2



If you are unable to view the webinar on YouTube, the videos are also available on my website  NancyRynes.com