Free "Simply Peace" Webinar Available

By Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light

I hope this message finds you and your families healthy and safe. And my heart and prayers continue to go out to all of those affected by the recent global events.

Recently, I gave a live, 3-part webinar titled, "Simply Peace." In that webinar, I shared with everyone the methods I used to come to a place of peaceful presence in my life, after my NDE. I also recorded the webinar for anyone who could not make the live sessions, and they are now available on YouTube:



Simply Peace Part 1

Simply Peace Part 2

Simply Peace Part 3

If you are unable to view the webinar on YouTube, the videos are also available on my website  NancyRynes.com   



Downloadable, Audio-only versions of the webinar are available on my SoundCloud site:  https://soundcloud.com/nancy-rynes


If you prefer to take the class LIVE, my plan is to run another live session of this class later on in May, so stay tuned for that announcement.

Please take care, and stay safe.

Blessings and Peace to all,

Nancy


Walk in Gratitude for what you DO have on this day.



Stuff You Might Have Missed
Archive: Past Newsletter Issues

TODAY Show: Nancy's Interview on NBC TV's TODAY
          Messages of Hope with Suzanne Giesemann: Exploring NDEs with Nancy Rynes
Article: Seven Lessons That Dying Taught Me About Truly Living (Aspire Magazine)

Article: Lives Changed by NDEs (Boulder Daily Camera)

Article: Awakening to Life(Pages 6-10, Journal of Exceptional Experiences and Psychology, Summer 2016)

Article: The Meaning of Life (Excellence Reporter)




Please Join Me On Social Media

Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | LinkedIn