Radiant Soul Energy Sessions

By Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light


Do you feel stuck and unable to make progress in living your purpose or achieving your goals?
Perhaps you feel you are on the verge of a spiritual or emotional breakthrough and need a little nudge?
Does your spiritual energy feel sluggish, or do you feel like you’re in a rut?

Sometimes we need a little boost in order to make the spiritual progress we’d like. Our souls are energetic beings and constantly in tune with Divine love, but there are times when we need a little help in aligning our energy body with our physical life and clearing out blocks. 

It is my passion to help you live in awareness and alignment with your own deeply-connected spiritual essence. To nudge you into your own spiritual awakening, and the knowing that you are loving, resilient, unlimited, fearless, creative, and powerful.  
I'm excited to announce my RadiantSoul® Energy Alignment sessions, designed to assist you in making your own spiritual and energetic shifts. Remember, you don’t have to make the spiritual journey alone. You can often make bigger shifts, sooner, with assistance from someone who’s been there.



What Is A RadiantSoul® Energy Alignment Session?
RadiantSoul® Energy Alignment is an energy clearing technique I learned during my near-death experience (NDE). Some of my Spiritual Guides call this “benedictus” which is Latin for “a blessing” or “blessed,” and they help guide my hands and intent during these sessions to align your physical and etheric bodies with Divine love and wisdom. This technique can clear blockages, realign your energy centers, and tune your physical body so that it’s more opened to Divine guidance. I may also receive messages for you from your spiritual Source, your higher self, the angelic realm, or your guides, and I'll pass these along to you so that you can incorporate them into your awareness.
Together, we will work towards clearing any energetic blockages and re-aligning your energy center to promote health and vitality. This can allow you to let go of negative attachments, have greater present-moment awareness, obtain deep soul learning, and achieve spiritual growth.

I would be honored to assist you on your journey.

Who Can Benefit?
Anyone who feels energetically or spiritually stuck, in need of a "tune up," in a rut, or feeling they are without a path ahead can benefit from these sessions. I also offer sessions to those nearing the end of their physical life in order to help prepare both them and their families for the transition to the spiritual realm.

RadiantSoul® Energy Alignment works equally as well on animals as well as people. I've had much success finding sources of pain and anxiety in cats and dogs, and receiving messages from animals to give to their humans.


What People Say

I felt such peace both during and after having an energy alignment with Nancy. It felt like all the fog cleared. The session awakened a clarity of purpose that was deep and profound. Nancy shared insights she received intuitively which were spot on and very helpful. I highly recommend a session with her.

Lynn Robinson 
author of Divine Intuition
LynnRobinson.com 


Nancy Rynes' talents, skills, and energy come through no matter where you are. She transcends distance to promote spiritual connection and healing. Thanks to our session together, I felt great freedom and release in a way I have never experienced before. Thank you Nancy!
Christine M. 
Vermont, USA


As a witness to Nancy's recovery from her near-death experience, I know her ability to channel spiritual guidance. Nancy's work transcends the other types of energy work I've experimented with. Others may help with immediate issues or blocks; Nancy amplifies that work and goes beyond it to speak directly to your soul and your angelic guides. During our session, I felt the presence of so much spiritual support - not just mine, but Nancy's too. That allowed me to fully relax and accept the blessings and messages that Nancy received and interpreted for me. One message in particular touched me at my core and has helped me let go of past guilt and self-doubt. I'm now carrying forward a sense of ease and greater confidence in the future. I'm filled with gratitude for Nancy's insight.
Amy Collette
Unleash Your Inner Author Coaching Programs
Positively Powered Publishing Services
UnleashYourInnerAuthor.com

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Nancy on the TruthSeekah Podcast
**Nancy on NBC's TODAY Show**
Archive: Past Newsletter Issues 

Article: Lives Changed by NDEs (Boulder Daily Camera)

Article: Awakening to Life  (Pages 6-10, Journal of Exceptional Experiences and Psychology, Summer 2016)

Article: The Meaning of Life 

Article: The Things I Learned from Dying 
Bio: Nancy Rynes is a speaker, artist, and author of "Awakenings from the Light" (available from Amazon.com). Nancy's books and workshops teach you how to bring a little bit of Heaven to your life on Earth. She divides her time between Seattle, Washington and Tucson, AZ. Check out her website at NancyRynes.com 
Copyright © 2018-2019 Nancy Rynes, All rights reserved.