In gratitude

By Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light 

You are  magic. You are love. You are a spark of the Divine. Each one of you is a magical, light-filled being at your core, temporarily in this human body in order to live, learn, experience, enjoy life, and grow in Spirit.


Every time I'm invited to speak to a group I come away with a deeper sense of love and gratitude for all of you out there. Speaking with groups as I did in Longmont recently, I realize that I get so much from everyone who attends one of my talks. Last week in Longmont, I  had such a deep sense of the magic and divinity out there in the world in the form of all of you.




I'm also very deeply grateful to Divine Presence/Spirit/God, the angels, and my guides for allowing me to walk this path in the first place. While the accident and NDE were traumatic, and recovery difficult at times, in the end it was a worthwhile passage for me.
Every day it may seem as though things on Earth are becoming more and more difficult. That may be true for many people, but I am heartened by the numbers of you who really want to work toward something better. You want to grow, and to make a difference or have a positive influence on the world around you. Whether you attend my talks, Eben Alexander's, Anita Moorjani's, or others; every time you raise your consciousness (even a little); and every time you make a decision from a place of loving-kindness, you are having a very tangible, positive effect on the world. Remember, no act of kindness, generosity, or compassion is small in the eyes of the Divine.
I enjoy speaking so much because I get so much from connecting with you, in person and heart-to-heart. Thank you, all of you, for helping me spread the message that we can bring a bit of Heaven's love, joy, and blessings to our lives on Earth.

Thank you, all of you, for making this journey so joy-filled and inspiring for me.

Love and Blessings to all of you...

Nancy



 

Spring Fling Sale


For a short time I have a select group of original oil paintings on sale on my Artfinder listings. The offer runs until May 15.

Please click here to see the full set of paintings included in this offer.




Posted by Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light ( http://NancyRynes.com )
All content copyright Nancy Rynes, 2015-2016
Bio: Nancy Rynes is a speaker, artist, and author of Awakenings from the Light (available from Amazon.com). Nancy's books and workshops teach you how to bring a little bit of Heaven to your life on Earth. She lives near Boulder, Colorado. Check out her website: NancyRynes.com