New Book and Events

By Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light
I'm so happy to announce my new, limited edition book is available for pre-order:

PreOrder: Messages from Heaven

My latest book is due to be released on June 20! Called Messages from Heaven, it's a limited-edition, illustrated compilation of teachings and quotes directly from the Angels and my spiritual team during (and after) my NDE. You can see more information about it, and preorder it by visiting my website here.  
June 14-17, 2017 (Denver, Colorado):Children of Light Conference. 
Learn about angels and the Divine at the Children of Light Conference (http://www.beatpeace.net/conference2017.htm) . There is still time to register. I'll be speaking, selling books, and introducing my new line of inspired jewelry.

Also new for me, I will be scheduling individual training sessions and angel-intuitive readings. If you would like personal, one-on-one training in spiritual protection, angel whispering, developing a personalized spiritual practice, overcoming spiritual roadblocks, or applying "Awakenings from the Light" to your life, contact me  to sign up for an individual, in-person session. 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions available.

August 3-6, 2017 (Denver, Colorado):IANDS Annual Conference.

I'm happy to announce that I'll be giving a workshop on Spiritual Communication at the annual International Association for Near Death Studies (IANDS) Conference near Denver this summer. Come join me in the beautiful state of Colorado! Schedule TBD. Register at IANDS.org. As more events unfold, I'll post them on my website and include them in my newsletter, so stay tuned for more! Wishing you heavenly love, Blessings, Nancy
Stuff You Might Have Missed
Archive: Past Newsletter Issues (http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/home/?u=9885c48b47e68a5b8146399d5&id=0b31bc806a)

Article: The Meaning of Life (https://excellencereporter.com/2016/12/06/nancy-rynes-what-is-the-meaning-of-life/)

Article: The Things I Learned from Dying (http://regeneratemagazine.com/2015/10/the-things-i-learned-from-dying/)

Upcoming Events

August 3-6, 2017 (Denver, Colorado): IANDS Annual Conference. I'm honored to be a workshop presenter at the annual IANDS conference in Denver this summer. Schedule TBD.
Sept 14, 2017 (Saratoga, CA): South Bay IANDS. I'm honored to be speaking at the local chapter of IANDS in Saratoga, CA. Schedule TBD.
Sept 15, 2017 (Marin County, CA): IANDS Marin County. I'm honored to be speaking at the local chapter of IANDS in Marin County. Schedule TBD.
Sept 16, 2017 (Marin County, CA): IANDS Marin County. Full day "Angel Whisperer" workshop. I'll be giving an encore presentation of my "Angel Whisperer" workshop again in the San Francisco Bay area. Schedule TBD.
Posted by Nancy Rynes, author of Awakenings from the Light 
http://NancyRynes.com )
All content copyright Nancy Rynes, 2015-2016
Bio: Nancy Rynes is a speaker, artist, and author of "Awakenings from the Light" (available from Amazon.com). Nancy's books and workshops teach you how to bring a little bit of Heaven to your life on Earth. She lives near Seattle, Washington. Check out her website: NancyRynes.com
Copyright © 2017 Nancy Rynes, All rights reserved.